Every day you pick up Inman News, there are new threats moving into town trying to steal your clients.
Zillow Offers, PurpleBricks, Open Door, RedFin, Knock, Offer Pad. And growing.
Industry experts predict that 35% of agent jobs will be eliminated in the next five years due to technology. And those who survive will be successful because they focused on the one thing that technology can’t replace.
On August 21, I’ll be speaking on How to Thrive in a Market Dominated by Modern Discount Brokers and iBuyers at the Best Conference Ever in Atlanta.
In my session, I’ll show you how to position yourself as an expert in the eyes of your prospects. And learn how to build trust and authority with people you’ve never met.
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Two misconceptions that are sabotaging your ability to build relationships with online leads
- Why advertising your benefits and numbers creates more objections that it overcomes
- Three opportunities that you should look for every day to build more relationships
- How to get people to quickly know, like and trust you, even if you’ve never met in person
- Why your first goal with a prospect is not an appointment
- The best way to create an avalanche of content from one short story
- Why you make relationship building hard and four simple steps to make it easier for you
- Exactly how I used these four simple steps to grow my business 43% in 2017
- And so much more
You can get tickets at www.bestconferenceever.com. The quality of speakers is amazing and the price can’t be beaten for a similar event.
For those Insiders who can’t make it to Atlanta, I’ve got great news. I’ll be recording this session prior to the conference and including it in the August training (which should be released early next week).
And the only place to find it is here:
If you can make it to Atlanta later this month, hit reply and let me know. I’d love to meet you while I’m there.