Running effective ads on Facebook is not easy.
In The Insiders, we’ve spent the last six months on the creative side of advertising. Things like how to get attention and engagement from prospects in your market.
And that’s only part of the picture.
You also need to understand how to best utilize the ad platform, in order to get the biggest bang for your marketing dollars. In other words, you could have the perfect message, but if it doesn’t find the right audience you could waste hundreds of dollars quickly.
So, the behind-the-scenes training for August will focus on tips and tricks to get the most from your Facebook ads.
Here’s what you’ll learn this month in The Insiders
- How to set your daily budget to give you higher quality leads at a lower cost
- The type of ads the generate the most quality leads
- Why lead ads might not be the best ad to run first
- What types of images work best in ads and where to find them
- How simple automation can help you manage ad spend and save you money
- Two effective ways to fight ad fatigue and extend the effective life of your best ads
- Why a good brand story can help turn a cold audience warm
- And so much more…
These are tricks that I’ve discovered after spending tens of thousands of dollars in the last eight years of advertising on this platform. Or from the top Facebook Ad Strategists in the country that I’ve worked with.
Here’s the only place you can get this kind of marketing education geared to the Real Estate Market.