Over the last 10 emails, I promised that you would find some very important principles and tactics in my book, Kill Cold Calls. They are some of the secrets to my success. And I wanted to give you an easy way to find them.
Here’s my Top 10 secrets you should know and where to find them in the book
- How to generate a never ending list of interesting ideas to write about – pages 13-34
- The three secrets to making any content valuable and your phone ring – page 29
- The five essential parts of every story that sells and how to put it together – pages 35 – 41
- A simple formula for creating headlines that fascinate your audience – page 45
- The 10 story themes that I use over and over to seduce my audience – pages 54 – 56
- The three essential elements to a compelling story that people want to read – page 64
- How I segue from the story to get the right people to take action – page 68
- The one marketing rule I break to convert more clients and website visitors – page 78
- The exact tools and systems that I use to convert leads – pages 84 – 94
- The five qualities that every lead needs in order to work with you – page 89
If you haven’t bought the book yet, then go here to learn more:
Next time, I’ll be able to share more details about the upcoming course that works together with the book to bring you up to speed quickly. And the best part about it, is the first training is free to everyone who purchases a copy of the book. Only until the training is released, so get your copy today.