It’s a common problem. Everyone wants to write amazing emails and blog posts, but they do not know where to start.
Most call it writer’s block and then feel defeated. Other’s write a second hand version of another person’s boring article.
If you are like me, that’s the last thing you want to do. You want to write something interesting and valuable. You want your audience to know, like and trust you through your stories.
I used to feel the same way, until I learned how to generate a never ending list of ideas for emails, blog posts, ads and content.
Just last year, I wrote more than 250 content pieces, several e-books and a paperback. And I’m still not close to the bottom of my list.
If you are thinking that you could never write that much, then remember that I was the worst student ever in english and literature classes all the way through school. I hated the class and writing papers was even worse.
Once I learned to write what I love and a system to do it, I became unstoppable. It’s now something that I look forward to every day.
It’s this love for writing, and the business that it generated that inspires me to share my systems with you.
And that’s what I did with the book that I just released, Kill Cold Calls: How to Generate a Six Figure Real Estate Income like Direct Marketing Legends without Cold Calls
In the book, you will learn things like:
- The easiest way to convert online real estate leads
- How to understand your customer so well that your service sells itself
- The path that every client takes and how to move them towards the closing table quickly
- How to use stories to get your leads to take action now
- Three ways to add value to your content that creates raving fans
- The five parts of a story that creates engagement, builds relationships and closes deals
- How to identify and crush objections before your clients give them to you
- The one question that you should never forget to ask
- A complete list of the systems and tools I use to generate and convert real estate leads
- The 5 things every lead must have in order to buy or sell (and how to find them)
And of course: how to generate a never ending list of interesting ideas. I cover that in the first two chapters of my book.
This information is so important that I’m giving everyone who buys my book a special 1 hour training on how you can discover you own unending list.
All you have to do is purchase the book (either paperback or kindle) by April 2 at the link below:
And then go here for your bonus: http://agentsmarketintel.com/kill-cold-calls-bonuses/
The training will be recorded live in Mid-April.
Get that book today so your ready for the training .
P.S. If you decide you want the training for the rest of my book, I’ll have a special deal for members of my FB group, Real Estate Marketing All-Stars. During the launch, it will be priced at $75 for members.
After the launch, it will revert back to the retail price of $200. I’ll send you more on that soon.