The June edition of “The Insiders” is fast approaching and I expect to release it next week.
Here’s what’s waiting inside for those smart agents who are members.
- Why your marketing email needs a structure to succeed
- How that structure translates into a bigger audience and more sold signs
- The 5 parts of every email and how they work together to get people to take action
- Headlines that compel people to open your emails
- 7 ways to connect a story to the action that you want your prospects to take
- The one thing you should never forget in any email|
- Why I break the rules and use 2 CTAs [Calls to Action] in every email
- And why you should too
- How to make your marketing less “sales-y” and still get the desired result
- The “one-click” tactic that will get you the biggest bang for your buck with Facebook Ads
- ^^^ This has saved me thousands of advertising dollars that I can bank or re-invest
- And so much more…
This is likely the last month I can offer the Insiders at the same price. There’s already a wealth of knowledge that you can access in the vault now, and it’s not fair to those who have been a member from day one.
I can’t guarantee that I will give you a warning beyond this one.
So hustle on over here while the gettin’ is good: https://insiders.teachable.com/p/insiders/