Email is Dead.
That’s what the headline said on the cover of Fast Company Magazine in July of 2007. I’d say it was a bit of a stumble, kinda like a Baba Booey.
Every year since then some goo-roo who needs attention rings the email death bells to drive your eyeballs to their latest social media/text/chat product. All done via email because they fail to see the irony.
Yet, nothing could be further from the truth. And if you don’t believe me…
Here’s what the Real Experts say
- Email sales are growing at an annual rate of 19.60%. [Email Marketing Global Industry Analysis 2017]
- The worldwide market for email marketing will reach US $22.16 Bn in 2025. [Email Marketing Global Industry Analysis 2017]
- The ROI of email marketing is $30.01 returned for every dollar spent. [DMA Email tracking study 2017]
- Email Marketing is the biggest channel on Black Friday, driving 28% of revenue. [Ometria 2017]
- More than 60% of customers (those 25 or older in particular) would prefer to be contacted by brands via email. [Adobe Email Use 2017 – US Report]
- There are over 6.32 billion email accounts. This figure is predicted to reach 7.71 billion by 2021 which is a growth of more than 22%. [Radicati Group 2017]
- 59% of B2B marketers report that email marketing is their most effective channel for generating revenue. [Forbes 2018]
- 50% of consumers prefer to hear weekly from companies sending promotional emails. [2016 DMA Statistical Fact Book]
- B2B emails are slightly more likely to be opened (22.0% for B2B, versus 18.7% for B2C). However, B2C emails receive 57% more unique clicks than their B2B counterparts (2.3% for B2C vs 1.3% for B2B). [DMA Email Benchmarking Report 2017]
- White-collar professionals spent 17% more time in their inbox over the previous year. [Adobe 2016]
In 2015, I radically changed the way I marketed with email and it resulted in $5M – $8M in additional sales for each of the last three years. The best part: It’s not difficult and it doesn’t dominate your day.
Here’s exactly how I did it…and how you can do it too.
I’ve never changed the price of this book since it was released in 2017. That’s getting ready to change. Because you all are smart enough to get on my list, I wanted to give you a heads up. Next week, the price is going to double.
And that’s still too cheap based on the money you can make with this simple marketing system.